Welcome to our Forum

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forum Statistics

• Forum Members: 22,576
  • Total Threads: 85,666
  • Total Posts: 20
There are 1 users currently browsing forums.

Easy Links

Notices

Old 12-07-2012, 09:23 AM   #11
Al1x

nearly school holidays here! where is the year going?
Al1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #12
sanjan

Originally Posted by Al1x View Post
nearly school holidays here! where is the year going?

I know it's scary espcecially when I think this will be cams last year in senior school when he goes back in september (and he turns 16 as well)

not done much just work and registered for the dawn walk with St Davids Hospice which is 9 mile next month
Old 13-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #13
Al1x

It was my daughters first year at school.. can't believe how fast its gone by. Also can't believe how much she has learnt, from just being able to read her name she is now reading proper books (her reading level is top of year 1 and she's only in foundation! super proud mummy here)
Al1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 09:22 AM   #14
sanjan

thursday didn't have a good ending as my mum was rushed into hospital with a bad kidney infection.

been phoning the hospital and went to se her on the saturday as she had test etc on friday. saturday was meant to be our fun day but was cancelled earlier in the week due to the weather

worked sunday.

ended up working monday as well as short staffed and madam went to visit her nannie

will phone shortly to find out if she needs anything and find out how she is before going this afternoon
Old 19-07-2012, 09:13 PM   #15
sanjan

had a long shift for me yesterday

today day off so did a bit of this and a bit of that and had good news that my mum came home from hospital and is resting at home
Old 23-07-2012, 08:57 AM   #16
sanjan

didn't do a lot friday

saturday went to St Davids Hospice Summer Fete and was lucky enough to catch the Red Arrows as they had just finished an air show in Rhyl and were I think on their way to Valley. They flew over in arrow formation. I then got to hold an olympic torch and had my photo took with it.

not a lot was done sunday.

today youth club have a sponsered walk to west Shore which is where we leave them as both me an cam have the dentist and then we finish ours via a different route but ending up in Llandudno Junction
Old 25-07-2012, 03:56 PM   #17
sanjan

mondays plans changed as the dentist called toreschedule our appointments so we are going tomorrow instead so cam did the walk with youth club without me

worked yesterday on an early

today had a crap start as it was raining. had an early then popped to the cinema to book tickets for Ice Age 4 for the 5.35 viewing and thaks to a gift card and orange wednesday code cost me nothignother then a couple of quid on snacks
Old 25-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #18
kathyhinsh

hi all, I can't believe how quiet it is on here nowadays.....I look in regularly, but not much going on

I have a couple of weeks off now, so glad the weather has improved so much, we put BOTH our paddling pools up yesterday, so that's the grass ruined lol

So basically as we're skint, as usual, we're just relaxing by the pools!!!
kathyhinsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 06:04 PM   #19
sanjan

Originally Posted by kathyhinsh View Post
hi all, I can't believe how quiet it is on here nowadays.....I look in regularly, but not much going on

I have a couple of weeks off now, so glad the weather has improved so much, we put BOTH our paddling pools up yesterday, so that's the grass ruined lol

So basically as we're skint, as usual, we're just relaxing by the pools!!!

that is so true Kathyhinsh it is really quiet on here at the moment. sometimes it feels like I am talking to myself

meand cam enjoyed ice age 4 last night even though it was late in starting.went for the 5.35 viewing and the film didn'tstart until 6

day off today and me and cam had the dentist for a check up and then kfc for lunch.
Old 27-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #20
sanjan

pay day today

paid bills

paid race for life sponser money on line

booked tickets for the Wales Comic Con in Wrexham which is cams birthday treat and all 4 of us are going.

got a few bits from poundland and home bargs then had a 2 - 6 shift