Welcome to our Forum

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forum Statistics

• Forum Members: 22,614
  • Total Threads: 85,700
  • Total Posts: 3
There are 1 users currently browsing forums.

Easy Links

Notices

Help For New Members Permissions, signatures and everything else to hopefully help you!

Old 23-04-2012, 04:15 PM   #1
nicky_c

Default Help with Forum Posting Threads

Hi, I've only just started using the forum, but don't understand where my threads go? A message comes up on some, once i've submitted the post (and disappears really quickly so I can't read it properly!) saying something about approval needed...... I'm sure it's me just getting used to this forum! Can anyone help please ? Sorry if this is in the wrong section - not sure where else to post it.
nicky_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2012, 01:00 PM   #2
MrTempleDene

Hi Nicky

The forum uses some automatic spam filter software, this can sometimes get a bit over enthusiastic, we do monitor moderated posts and approve them when this happens.

Unfortunately, this forum does attract a lot of spam so these measures have to be taken, sorry it caught you.
Old 21-01-2013, 03:45 PM   #3
XxCookiexX

Ahhhhh this is what is happening to me!

Thank you for the explanation MrTempledene. Hopefully the filter will lay off a little bit lol. Enthusiastic is a very good word for it lol. Xx