Welcome to our Forum

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Forum Statistics

• Forum Members: 22,355
  • Total Threads: 85,611
  • Total Posts: 5
There are 1 users currently browsing forums.

Easy Links

Notices

Old 28-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
bonjovibabe

Default I dont care how rude they think I have been to them today

I went to the dentist on the warpath this morning after, for the second time, they sent my 12 year old a letter demanding money! This is money for the hygenist that had already been paid. They wouldnt do anything about it without proof that it had been paid (the appointment was back in October last year). They told me it had been sorted after the first letter but it hadnt. Lucky for me, I had paid by card so it showed up on my bank statement. They still havent sorted it as they said they had to send evidence to head office to sort it. Now, they said the letter had been sent by head office and it was their mistake that it was sent to a 12 year old but the letter was headed with the dentists address at the top, not head offices address. Also Head office is in Glostershire and the envolope was postmarked Midhurst (where the dentist is). They tried blaming eveyone else who wasnt there like the hygenist, head office, the old pratice manager, just would not except the blame was theirs. Even if we did owe the money, everyone else manages to address letters to the parents of. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Rant over. Phoning a possible new dentist for the family tomorrow as this was just the last straw for that place. Im taking no more from them. You dont even want to get me started with the other probs we have had there. Im just glad I opened the letter before my son got home from school of he would have been in tears and worried like mad over it
Old 03-04-2012, 07:09 PM   #2
sanjan

have you managed to get this sorted out?
Old 04-04-2012, 09:08 AM   #3
bonjovibabe

still have not heard back from head office yet. If I dont hear by next week, I will be gunning for them again! Hopfully might find a new dentist in the next couple of weeks. First one I tried was charging nhs patients a 17 reg fee. Got 2 other to try today but they are 12 miles away.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #4
Ravenfire

Ouch fees are so high now :( Hope you get this sorted soon

Ravenfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #5
c0204

hope its sorted
c0204 is offline   Reply With Quote